Image provided by Adam Billinghusrst
The Pemberton Off Road Cycling Association was founded to support riders and trails of all levels. Through community involvement and trails stewardship, PORCA strives to maintain and enhance Pemberton's world class riding experience for residents and visitors.
The voice of Pemberton's vibrant mountain biking community.
To support Pemberton's riding culture by fostering the growth and sustainability of the trail network while providing opportunities of all levels of mountain bikers.
Inclusive. Fun. Community.
- Over 450 members, each of which is also a PVTA member
- Hosted over 30 women's Bike Club rides with 20 - 40 riders per evening
- Organized the Pemberton Enduro with over 150 racers
- Hosted seven sponsored Toonies with 40 to 60 riders per event
- Hosted the Lumpy's Trifecta
- Spring trail day co-hosted with the PVTA
- Organized "Buff Tuesdays" trail maintenance evening
- Consolidated feedback from a community-wide survey